Need to Return or Exchange an Item?
Contact us at email@example.com. Please include: (1) your order number; (2) the item(s) you wish to return or exchange; and (3) a detailed explanation as to why. Do not be surprised if we ask a lot of questions. We want our customers to get the most out of their purchases. Please note that not all items may be returned or exchanged. Please also note that all returns are subject to limitations and restrictions, including restocking fees. Please read on for details.
The Fine Print
We fully support every product we sell, and we will not just turn you over to the manufacturer without spending time to help you. If you decide to Return or Exchange an item, please be advised of the following limitations and restrictions:
- 60-day return policy. We will accept Returns or Exchanges for up to 60 days following your purchase. The 60-day clock starts from the day we ship your order.
- Returns and Exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee. We may, at our sole discretion, waive a restocking fee, but only for Store Credit to be used towards future purchases.
- Shipping/Handling charges are the client's responsibility. Return shipping is the client's responsibility. Outbound Shipping/Handling charges are typically covered by the 10% restocking fee. However, in the case of heavy and/or oversized items, there may be additional Shipping/Handling charges levied.
- Special-order and Custom-order items are not returnable. We offer a very wide selection of products, including some items that are sold very infrequently. Our industry is highly fragmented, and many specialty manufacturers build on demand, "by appointment". Returns or Exchanges for these types of products will generaly not be accepted. When in doubt, please ask us! Our goal is not to surprise you with hidden fees or restrictions.
- Fees will be waived for defective merchandise. If your item is not working due to a malfunction or defect, we will handle your exchange with first-class service. Shipping/handling fees will be waived in these situations, and no restocking fees will apply. In some cases, we may need to send your unit back to a manufacturer for a repair or replacement. If you ask nicely, we may be able to offer advance replacements in certain cases. However, please be advised that you will need to pay for the advance replacement, and we will refund that amount once the defective item has been received and verified by us and/or the manufacturer. Ciamara honors all manufacturer's warranties. We also provide technical support for as long as you own the product. Should your component require service after the warranty perid has expired, we will assist you with grace. When in doubt, contact us!
- All returns require a Return Authorization (RA#) and must be shipped back to our Returns Center in their original packaging. Returns will not be accepted without a RA #, which must be obtained by email or phone. Please write your RA# on the shipping label (not the product box). Failure to do this will delay the processing of your return.
- We recommend sending your return package via FedEx or UPS so it can be insured and tracked (this is especially important with heavy, fragile, and expensive items). Ciamara is not liable for lost or damaged packages.
- Exchanges and refunds are subject to inspection by Ciamara. Please allow up to 14 days following receipt at our facility for refunds to be processed. Components must be returned in their original packaging, in like-new condition, with all accessories, manuals and add-ons. If you register a product, your item is no longer returnable. No exceptions.