Lumin is owned by Pixel Magic Systems Ltd. Founded in May 2003, Pixel Magic is a privately-held video technology equipment manufacturer for home theater and professional A/V markets. With offices in Hong Kong and San Jose, California, Pixel Magic has its own brand products in over 25 countries. The company’s core business is to develop innovative technologies for the home theater video processing/scaling products and high definition TV related products with advanced software programming and design. In fact, Pixel Magic was the first developer in the world to produce a Linux-based video processor under the brand “Crystalio”. Pixel Magic has won several awards including Product Design Award and Technological Achievement from the 2005 Hong Kong Award for Industry and the Innovative Design and Engineering Award at the CES Expo 2005.
- Universal. From mainstream formats FLAC and Apple Lossless (ALAC) through native DSD (SACD files), up to the highest resolution 384kHz, 32bit Studio
- Flexible. Supporting Gapless Playback and On-device Playlists for a superior playback experience and UPnP AV for maximum compatibility.
- No Compromise. The highest-grade matching components, circuit design and spacious layout includes true balanced audio outputs and an external toroidal power supply.
- Intuitive. A superbly intuitive, attractive and uniquely designed iPad app makes music browsing and selection a pleasure for everyone.
- Beautiful. Precision-machined from a solid block of aluminium using the finest materials, LUMIN deserves a place at the top of any audiophile’s hi-fi.
For more information on LUMIN, check out the following reviews:
Visit the Lumin Website