Grand Prix Audio Component Isolation Systems have the lowest natural frequency and therefore the best resonance control available. The Woodcote is our entry level 4-leg isolation system with hardwood finishes available in Walnut, Cherry, Clear Maple, and Wormy Maple. This artisan wood line has warmth and style; and features masterfully crafted floating “tenon” joinery, plus the option to join unit-to-unit with shared framing.
- The Woodcote has Multi-Stage Isolation™ in each unit and can be joined to create double-wide, triple-wide, or expand the system to line an entire wall. Each expansion requires only one center frame support, 2 floor couplers (front/back), and the number of shelves desired.
- Add or remove shelves at any time, and customize each shelf height to match your component requirements as needs change.
- Each shelf has a functional composite core with hardwood perimeter independently suspended with custom Sorbothane dampers.Dampers can be independently tuned for specific weight-loading to optimize the performance of any component.
- All Grand Prix Audio isolation products come complete with chassis and shelves, appropriate weight-defined dampers based on individual customer load requirements, and Spiked Base Coupler.
- UPGRADES: Custom heights available.Upgrade with Formula Shelves and APEX Footers.