Grand Prix Audio Component Isolation Systems have the lowest natural frequency and therefore the best resonance control available. The Woodcote is our entry level 4-leg isolation system with hardwood finishes available in Walnut, Cherry, Clear Maple, and Wormy Maple. This artisan wood line has warmth and style; and features masterfully crafted floating “tenon” joinery, plus the option to join unit-to-unit with shared framing.
- The Woodcote has Multi-Stage Isolation™ in each unit and can be joined to create double-wide, triple-wide, or expand the system to line an entire wall. Each expansion requires only one center frame support, 2 floor couplers (front/back), and the number of shelves desired.
- Add or remove shelves at any time, and customize each shelf height to match your component requirements as needs change.
- Each shelf has a functional composite core with hardwood perimeter independently suspended with custom Sorbothane dampers.Dampers can be independently tuned for specific weight-loading to optimize the performance of any component.
- All Grand Prix Audio isolation products come complete with chassis and shelves, appropriate weight-defined dampers based on individual customer load requirements, and Spiked Base Coupler.
- UPGRADES: Custom heights available.Upgrade with Formula Shelves and APEX Footers.
Available in three species as standard, Walnut, Maple, Cherry
Custom wood choices are available by special order.
Made entirely of real solid wood of the species.
Shelves feature composite internal constrained layer with wood species veneer. • Constructed with genuine internal biscuit joinery.
Shares many of the key isolation features of the other Grand Prix Audio designs.
Woodcotes are nearly infinitely reconfigurable, you decide how many shelves and how to place them. • Reconfiguring or replacing individual shelf dampers takes only minutes.
Dampers can be adjusted in minutes for specific weight loading by the user.
Attenuates large percentages of both air borne and floor borne energy.
Visco-elastic dampeners with maximum standard shelf weight allowance of 150 lbs.
Standard Finish: Walnut, Cherry, Clear Maple, and Wormy Maple
Custom Finish: Other wood choice and custom inlay by special order
Height: Standard 24”, 36”, 44” and custom heights by special order
Small Shelf: 18.25" W x 15.25” D
Large Shelf: 18.25" W x 19.25” D
Small Shelf: 23.25" W x 18.25" D
Large Shelf: 23.25" W x 22.25" D
Weight: Varies by dimension and wood choice, call for quote
Weight-bearing Capacity: 200 pounds per shelf standard, heavier is possible on a case by case basis
Materials: Hardwood and Hardwood composite, Stainless Steel, Sorbothane
UPGRADES: APEX Footer, Formula Shelves, and custom height and custom wood choice option
18.25 or 22.25