A mass-loaded Baltic birch plinth gives the Performance DC Wood a stunning visual appearance while also controlling resonance. Three Innovation series locking/leveling aluminum cone feet provide a stable base and acoustic isolation. The Performance DC Wood incorporates precision machined aluminum sub-platter fitted to a 40mm-thick POM platter, Clearaudio’s patented, ultra-smooth Ceramic Magnetic Bearing (CMB), and a decoupled DC motor with electronic speed selection.
The Performance DC Wood’s 33, 45, and 78 rpm speeds are selected by blue illuminated buttons, ergonomically integrated into the front left of the chassis. Precision adjustability is possible for each speed via user-accessible trim pots. The Performance DC Wood’s interchangeable armboard design can easily accommodate a variety of tonearms including the Clearaudio Verify Carbon Fiber, Satisfy Carbon Fiber, Clarify, Magnify and TT-5 linear tonearm.
Available silver/natural or black/natural finish.
- Mass-loaded Baltic birch plinth
- Innovation series locking/leveling aluminum cone feet
- 40mm-thick POM platter with weighted rim
- Machined aluminum sub-platter
- Inverted Ceramic Magnetic Bearing (CMB)
- Decoupled 3-speed DC motor; user fine-adjustable 33, 45, 78 rpm